No blackout restrictions, non transferable
Paddle up to 2 hours a day, kayaks or paddle boards (if you have an individual pass and want to take a double kayak, the other person just pays their portion – $30). Rowayton or Westport.
Through Mothers Day through Columbus Day (weather dependent – we look for a combination of water and air temperature to equal 120 e.g. 60 degrees air and 60 degrees water).
- Individual $385
- Couple $550
- Family (up to 5) $770
Transferable – bring a friend!
- SUP/Single Kayak 2 hours $225
- Double Kayak 2 hours $270
- SUP/Single Kayak 2 hours $400
- Double Kayak 2 hours $480
PADDLE BOARD STORAGE
Leave your board with us so you have immediate access to the water AND you don’t have to schlep it around. Better yet, ask for valet service and we’ll have it on the water ready for you, rinse and dry it before returning to storage. All you need is a board bag to protect it.
- Summer $495
- Winter $385
- Year Round $790
- Valet Service: $20 a time, season per board $160 (discounts for more than one board)
BOUGHT A BOARD FROM US AND WANT TO BRING IT?
- In Westport you may launch from the northern end of the marina where it says ‘transient slip’, the entrance is through the middle of the marina, opposite the courtyard. There is an easy access point directly across from our Westport location where you may launch.
- In Rowayton you cannot launch from the store, rather the public launch downriver. Then paddle up to us, or arrange to have us pick you up on the way out.
- Directions to public launches are on the contact us page.
- There are no discounts for bringing your own board for use in a class.